New Menu: 02/2021
New Menu: 02/2021
Valentine's Day - 4 Course Prix Fixe Meal 02/14: 4PM-9PM
Reservations @ OpenTable!
Reservations open for Valentine's Day (4 course meal) with the Restaurants of Science Hill!
Reservations @ OpenTable or call us (502.512.3663 or
Traditional English Brunch | Lively time in the pub
* Full English Breakfast
* Breakfast Risotto (Country Ham & Mornay)
* Waffle Special
* Biscuits & Gravy
* Greens Eggs & Ham Sandwich ;)
Our chefs are serving up the following specials: *-|-STEAK-|-* House cut rib-eye, roasted garlic & herb mashed potatoes, broccolini *-|-DUCK-|-* Sous vide orange ginger glazed duck breast over fried rice, egg roll *-|-SEAFOOD-|-* Pan seared oven roasted salmon, vegetable risotto with Romesco sauc...Read More
Our COVID Relief Menu is here!!
We've added family style options (serving 2 & 4) and food better suited for carry out.
Braised Short Rib Risotto $19.95, featuring the Lion’s Tail (bourbon cocktail) $8.00
We will be rolling out new menu items this week. Up first, is the lamb burger with tzatziki sauce, lettuce, tomato topped with goat cheese on a brioche bun. Comes with house-made chips and a side of pickles. $14.95
Order online now @ https://theredlion40065.business.site/
or call 502-738-3448
- Brieanna HThis restaurant is my favorite eatery in town! Fantastic ambiance, owners are personable and welcoming. I have been here many times for both food and drinks and have only ever had a great experience. The burgers are delicious and are the specialty of Chef Charles in particular. Highly recommend and will continue to come here in the future!
- laura dThe Red Lion has new owners and they are doing a phenomenal job of breathing new life into this hidden gem of Shelbyville! Their daily specials make it really hard not to eat out every single night! We became hooked after attending the Boxing Day Brunch with Traditional English Breakfast and a lovely Breakfast risotto. We plan to attend the 4 course Valentine's Dinner this month also! The inside dining area is very large with plenty of space between tables, so it doesn't feel too crowded during these Covid times, and all the staff wears masks appropriately. Come try out Shelbyville's best- kept secret!!
- Michael KWe sat in the smaller pub room at the table next to the fireplace on a cold evening. It was cozy without being crowded (all tables spaced appropriately). The food is a fantastic mix of English pub favorites and modern culinary flavors all pulled off well without feeling too trendy. The winter menu is hearty composed of dishes like hot chicken and waffles and braised short rib. Everything looks, smells, and tastes fantastic. The drink menu is creative and well executed without feeling overwhelming. The staff is friendly and helpful. It appeared that they were doing a good job with processing the carry out orders as well, as no one was waiting long for their orders. Overall, this is a fantastic semi-hidden gem in Shelbyville that I hope continues to gain it's deserved following. Just not so much so that I can't get that fireplace table!